COVID-19 has changed everyone’s world, including MOCAD’s. Here you will find information on the protocols we have implemented, including safety measures and visitor guidelines. As the pandemic progresses, our staff are regularly reviewing and adjusting our operations based on evolving guidance from government health organizations and scientists.
The health and safety of our visitors and staff continue to be our top priority.
MOCAD has implemented increased cleaning and disinfecting procedures, added hand sanitizing stations, and limited the number of touchable surfaces.
Staff members have undergone training in proper cleaning and disinfecting protocols, participate in daily screening, and always wear a mask when inside of the Museum. MOCAD staff is also working on site on a limited basis to reduce the risk of exposure.
At this time, all visitors to MOCAD are asked to:
- Self-screen prior to visiting MOCAD. Review the CDC’s guidance on COVID-19 symptoms.
- Stay home if you or a member of your household are not feeling well, or if you think you may have been exposed to someone ill with COVID-19.
- Consider visiting at times that may be lower traffic, such as earlier in the day.
- Consider wearing a mask to protect yourself or others.
- Use hand sanitizer when entering the building.
- Practice physical distancing – allow at least 6 feet of space between you and another person (unless the other person is a member of your household).
- Be kind to our staff and each other. Respect the directions of the staff. We are here to help and to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
If you are attending a public program, a negative COVID test taken within the last 24 hours or proof of full vaccination is required.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.